Tuesday, 8 April 2014

BLIMEY! HOW VERY BRITISH

  hat from topshop // blazer, shirt & skirt from jessicabuurman // shoes from yeswalker

It is current the Easter holiday but I have literally been spending every single day revising, this outfit post was actually taken outside my local library after they asked me to leave because it's closing time haha! I have finally decided which university to go to, although it's three hours away from home, but I'm sure I can cope with it alright... well, that is if I get reached the requirement grades which is AAB with an A in mathematics. Southampton university offered me A*AA but shame they don't do the specific joint honour course that I desired. 

I looked like a complete tourist who is a professional at the same time in that tweed-like blazer and my pork pie hat! I absolutely adore this blazer because the pattern is so British and it has a lovely silhouette with the cinched in waist. I can't wait for a job interview in the future to wear this and be professional whilst looking fashionable at the same time! 

I love old building so this is the Guildhall of my city and oh my gosh, if I get into the university of my choice, I will have so so so much lovely places to take photos at because there are old structures everywhere! I simply cannot conceal my excitement!


I shall get back to do some hardcore revision.

Love,
Mannie (Man Yee) x

5 comments:

  1. Sucha cute outfit...and I love your ombre hair....

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the jacket! Suits you perfectly :3

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably can't pull off this look, but you definitely did!
    Ohhh, which university are you planning on attending? I'm thinking about going to the UK for university too (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these photos self captured? Haha amazing. Lovely photos :)

    xx

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete