Friday, 4 April 2014

MAD LOVE FOR OXFORD SHOES

1    2    3    4    5    6

Not going to lie, other than hats I also have an unhealthy obsession with Oxford shoes! I rarely wear flats but when I do, they tend to be no other than Oxford shoes. I adore the different forms and colours they come in and the classic lace up flats emits a very professional vibe. When I go to an interview in the future, I will no doubt be slipping into my Oxford shoes!

Above is my picks of Oxford shoes from Dressale, they are all lace up except for no.1 which has a silver metal buckle instead. I have also included pastel coloured ones (no.2 and no.6) which are in such adorable colours and perfect for the spring, as is no.4 with the vintage floral pattern. No.3 is a lovely pair with a colour block for contrast, but my favourite pair has to be no.5 because of the cut-outs on the side, I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of those for this upcoming summer!

Let me know which pair is your favourite :)

Love,
Mannie x

1 comment:

  1. Really nice! Flower design is my favorite!
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete